Do you thrive in a role with payroll administration and where you will be in close dialoque with employees and managers as a regional HR Service Consultant then you might be the newest employee to our team? We are looking for a consultant with great service skills, payroll experience, flair for numbers and knowledge of danish employment law, to take the responsibility of supporting the organisation by providing HR operational support as well as handling Danish payroll administration.
As a HR Service and Payroll Consultant your job will be two-fold and you will be reporting to the Director of Europe HR Member Services. You will on one hand be responsible for a variety of employee support responsibilities including complex employee queries, troubleshooting issues, coordinating employee status changes or immigration, and compiling ad hoc and regular reports for the business unit using our HR Analytics tool. On the other hand you will be responsible for our Danish payroll administration. Common for all tasks, you will work very closely with the global team in Manila as well as our payroll team in Portugal. To suceed in the role, you must have great customer service skills and communicate fluently in Danish and English (written and verbal).
Main work tasks and responsibilites
As a HR Service Consultant your daily tasks will include handling cases that cannot be managed through CGI’s Self Service system. You will be on hand to provide advice and guidance to Managers and employees on HR policies and procedures (new hire, benefits, vacation, payroll, contract changes, leave/absence, termination etc.). Together with the local HR team you are the contact between our Service Area team in Manila and the business.
As a Payroll Consultant you will be responsible for our payroll administration in Denmark whereas salary is processed by our payroll team in Portugal. There are several tasks related to payroll administration that are handled locally in Denmark in close dialogue with the team in Portugal and our local Finance department. Travels to our office in Ballerup should be expected 1-2 a month. Your responsibilities include:
• Approving payroll run every month
• Maintaining employee records so that information is accurate and secure for payroll run
• Providing reports on pension, deduction from gross pay, optional pay account and deduction from different events in social club
• Drafting of leavers lists, appendices for contracts, vacation carryovers, pension, wage reimbursements, manual payments in SEB Bank
• Administration of CGIs digital inbox
• Going through salary trial run with notes on corrections to be made directly with the team in Portugal
• Assisting with year-end audit queries related to payroll
Qualifications to be successful in this role
To be successful in the role as HR Service & Payroll Consultant we are looking for a person who have 5-10 years of relevant HR and Payroll experience and who holds extensive knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting and payroll process. Preferably with a Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition we are looking for candidate who preferably holds:
• Experience working with global teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in both Danish and English
• Working knowledge of Danish country legislation
• Excellent analytical skills and good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and with a high level of attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and independently manage multiple competing priorities
Why you should choose us
"For me CGI have been a great place to work because I have developed and expanded my experience in a changing environment over the many years I have had the pleasure of working here. Working at CGI gives you amble opportunity to develop and work on exciting tasks, in a company with a strong sense of professionalism. I have enjoyed the many years of strong social teamwork, great HR collegueas and a team, where we, with an unformal tone, help each other to provide people with the best possible service. I have always appreciated the variation in my works tasks and the flexibility of how I structure my days. I look forward to handing over my responsibilites to the next person who will be carrying on the work" Quoted by current HR Service & Payroll Consultant, Dorthe Videsen
In addition at CGI you will find:
• A leading company with growth and a healthy economy
• A ownership culture through CGI Share Purchase Plan
• A good collective agreement
• A pension package including health insurance
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please send in Resume and Cover letter in English before our application deadline June 8th 2020 and preferably as soon as possible as we will handle applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact HR Consultant Pernille Carstens on Tel. +45 30 49 22 40.
You will start in your new job on September 1st 2020
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.